Thursday, June 30, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

So, it's been a few weeks of total busyness.. I haven't had the time to blog and updated until today. Last week, DF went out of town for work and I stayed with his mother with my princess and little monkey and we brought our dog, Dixie, along. :) The kids enjoyed spending time with their Grammy and Aunt Gabi.

Then with in the past few days, DF got very sick.. he was sent home from work, really out of it and vomiting. :( When he blacked out on me, I called the ambulance and he was taken to the ER. They told me it was a good thing I did and didn't wait. Turns out from the motorcycle wreck, when TGH stitched up the now scar on his left eye, they didn't clean a thing of it -- I know this because I had to clean what I could myself after he got home.. there was gravel stuck under the stitches.. but it gave him an infection behind his eye now which started it. Then he got hit with heat exhaustion and dehydration on top of that. He's feeling better now though, on some medication to clear the infection up and went back to work this morning.

While I haven't had time to update, I do have lots of stuff going on with my hook! I'm gonna start with my WIP this morning and perhaps get to my finished stuff later today.

Summer Mystery CAL The 'Ville
So there is only one clue left to go! So far, here is what I have:

Close up.

All of the pieces together.

Close up of the flowers.
I was so positive it was a bag or tote.. by now I have another thing in mind. So close to finding out, I'm excited!

Textured Ballet Style Slippers [ pattern ]
I was originally making these for myself.. but I learned after finishing this first one that it's about a half a size too big. So, I'm now making them for my DF's little sister since she is the same size as me.. but she's only 11 so still growing. :)


I can't wait to get the other one done to give to her with the bag I finished.. which will be in a post a little bit later today. :)

Also, if you've noticed on my side bar, I have a little crochet pixel. :) And here it is again just in case you don't.. but I'd be more then happy to make them in different colours if anyone was interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment