During the week I was also working on my Cupcake Beanie pattern at a few peoples requests. After getting it tested and retesting it myself as well, I finally have the pattern available at my etsy store: The Cupcake Beanie Pattern. I'm working on getting the Strawberry Beanie pattern done and writing a few more that were asked for. :)
Here are a few more items I completed this past week:
We needed some new dishcloths and my man requested a large one to go with them. So I made two 8x8 squares and a 8x14 larger towel for him.
My daughter asked me to make her a strawberry shortcake hat since she loves her so very much, I should be finished with it today. I hope she loves it! And I just finished an earflap hat for my little sister. I'll have to get some pictures posted up this weekend.