Monday, June 6, 2011

red as a tomato..

Yes, that's right -- I'm sun burnt. Thankfully I was on top of my kid's sun screening more then I was my own .. it hurts, but I'll live. We had a blast at the lake yesterday, though! The kids got to swim and build sand castles for a while before we got onto the boat and took turns on the tube. It's been a while since I've done it, but it was so much fun and I only fell off once!



I found this pattern for the Cupcake Cake Purse and wanted to make something like it for my daughter. So, I managed to make something like it, only smaller. Here is the Cupcake Wrist Bag I made:
My three year old absolutely love it and takes it everywhere with her! I didn't write down how I did it though, and now my younger sister-in-law wants one too, so looks like I'll be writing it down this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment