Saturday, February 18, 2012

What a busy week it's been! I meant to do sooo much with the blog but I was just so busy. I started doing homeschool Pre-K with my daughter since we were unable to get her enrolled, but it is working out extremely well and I think she'll be nice a ready when it's time to start kindergarten in the Fall. She loves doing it so much too and even when we're done with her work for the day she keeps asking for more and more. I'm really glad she enjoys learning so much!

During the week I was also working on my Cupcake Beanie pattern at a few peoples requests. After getting it tested and retesting it myself as well, I finally have the pattern available at my etsy store: The Cupcake Beanie Pattern.  I'm working on getting the Strawberry Beanie pattern done and writing a few more that were asked for. :)

Here are a few more items I completed this past week:
We needed some new dishcloths and my man requested a large one to go with them. So I made two 8x8 squares and a 8x14 larger towel for him. 

My daughter asked me to make her a strawberry shortcake hat since she loves her so very much, I should be finished with it today. I hope she loves it! And I just finished an earflap hat for my little sister. I'll have to get some pictures posted up this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment